Rob Pocock is a communications professional, executive coach, and college professor. He began coaching for Nancy Skinner & Associates in 1992, which was acquired by Varnum Consulting in 2003, and then again by Jennifer Maxson & Associates in 2017. He is a skilled coach and a highly sought after facilitator, keynote speaker, and media consultant.
Rob’s passion is helping others achieve their highest potential when communicating ideas, leading change and securing buy-in. The bulk of Rob’s career was spent at Priority Health (Grand Rapids, MI) where he served as Vice President, Corporate Communication. He has taught at Hope College since 1989 and holds degrees from Hope College and Michigan State University.
- Silver Medal Award, Grand Rapids Chapter of the American Advertising Federation
- Meritorious Service Award, Hope College Alumni Association
- Commencement Speak, Hope College, 2010
- Economic Club of Grand Rapids, Program and Annual Dinner Committees
- Grand Rapids American Advertising Federation, Past President
- Hospice of Holland, Past President
- United Way of Ottawa County and Heart of Michigan United Way