Mike joined Jennifer Maxson & Associates in 2011 and serves as an Executive Coach and coach for The Exceptional Leader program, among others. Prior to Jennifer Maxson & Associates, Mike worked for over 30 years with the Kellogg Company as Vice President of Retail Sales. In this role, Mike was accountable for the development of leaders throughout Kellogg Company internationally.
He is passionate about leading and being a member of a high-performance team. This passion has resulted in a career and lifetime pursuit of building high-performance teams and leaders that deliver on character and results. Mike holds a Bachelor of Arts in Business from Albion College and a Master of Business Administration from Babson College.
- Adler Trained Coach — ATC
- Wiley Everything DiSC®
- Battle Creek Lakeview High School Distinguished Alumni, 2010
- Battle Creek Lakeview High School Athletic Hall of Fame, 2011
- Coach for 15+ years in youth (boys and girls) basketball and baseball
- Member of the Albion College Gerstacker Business Management Institute Advisory Board
- Executive Coaching
- Setting Direction
- The Exceptional Leader™
- The Exceptional Leader™- Excel