Ana has been a management consultant, learning and development professional, facilitator and cross-cultural communicator for over 15 years. She joined Jennifer Maxson & Associates in 2016 to facilitate established programs in Spanish and English.
Her passion is to bridge cultures and simplify communication in the workplace and in community and personal spaces. Ana is Bilingual/bicultural/biliterate and fluent in Spanish and English. She got her BA in Spanish and Linguistics/Literature degree from the University of Michigan. She also achieved her MBA Finance degree from the Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan. Ana attended Iberoamericana University in México City, México.
- 2017 Hispanic Businessperson of the Year
- 2016 Most Influential Women in West Michigan Honoree
- 2016 Alas Latina Women Owned Business of the Year
- Ferris State University Trustee and Board Vice Chair
- Grand Rapids Community Foundation Board Member
- Clark Retirement Community
- Finance Chair
- Nomination Committee Chair
- Grand Rapids Community College Foundation Board Member
- YMCA Metropolitan Board Member
- Be Bright. Be Brief. Be Gone.™ (available in Spanish and English)
- Speak Up & Be Effective™ (available in Spanish and English)