Enhance your personal brand and your organization’s image.
This 4 hour program is limited to 30 participants.
Practicing good Business Professionalism has always been a key strategy to getting ahead in the business world.
In this program, you will learn:
- Six basic principles of business etiquette and professionalism
- To intentionally think abut your personal brand and polish your skills to make a good first impression
- How to properly meet and greet others while improving networking skills
- To consider the proper use of social media
- How to polish skills in both written and oral communications
Benefits to participants and organization include:
- Increased confidence when interacting in business situations
- Enhanced rapport with internal and external customers
- Enhanced personal and organization image
This program is completely custom; please contact us to choose a date that works for you!