Lead the business. Lead change. Lead people.
This two-day program is limited to 12 participants.
A leader’s toolbox needs to include the key skills, abilities, and knowledge required to deliver leadership as the situation demands. The exceptional leader understands the difference between managing and leading and why both are important to a leader’s success. The Exceptional Leader™ program will provide you with the tools you need to set clear, compelling direction and be a change agent for your organization.
The ideal candidate is an emerging or new leader.
This program is a multi-step process in which you will learn how to:
- Differentiate the roles of managers and leaders
- Set direction, align, motivate, and inspire others
- Think and plan more strategically
In addition to the two-day program, you will complete a pre-program questionnaire to set individual goals, have opportunities for continued growth through a post-program consultation, and access to our free bi-annual Alumni events for new information, motivation, and skill development.
Benefits to participants and organization:
- Focus on organization priorities and personal goals
- Share ideas, gain insights, and learn from other leaders
- Gaining a valuable network and support system
- Renewed energy and inspiration to tackle the future
- Increasing your value to your organization
- Enhancing your credibility as a leader
This program can also be brought into your organization and customized to your needs. Contact us to learn more.
*This program is now available as a synchronous, instructor-led virtual program*