Lead the business. Lead change. Lead people.
This one-day program also includes multiple 1:1 coaching sessions.
A leader’s toolbox needs to include the key skills, abilities, and knowledge required to deliver leadership as the situation demands. The exceptional leader understands the difference between managing and leading and why both are important to a leader’s success. The Exceptional Leader™ program will provide you with a model for balancing managing and leading and using DiSC to be an effective leader.
This program is a multi-step process in which you will learn how to:
- Differentiate the roles of managers and leaders
- Set direction, align, motivate, and inspire others
- Understand your style and the styles of others to be an exceptional leader
In addition to the one-day program, you will complete an Everything DiSC® Workplace assessment and a pre-program 1:1 coaching session, have opportunities for continued growth through two post-program 1:1 coaching sessions, and access to our free Alumni events for new information, motivation, and skill development.
Benefits to participants and organization:
- Focus on organization priorities and personal goals
- Share ideas, gain insights, and learn from other leaders
- Gaining a valuable network and support system
- Renewed energy and inspiration to tackle the future
- Increasing your value to your organization
- Enhancing your credibility as a leader
This program can also be brought into your organization and customized to your needs. Contact us to learn more.
*This program is now available as a synchronous, instructor-led virtual program*