Today’s leaders need to create a vision, align constituents, and execute effectively.
This program is 4 half-day sessions over the course of 4 months and is limited to 12 participants.
The ideal candidate is a manager, leader, or functional specialist who is leading cross-functional teams throughout their organization. They are committed to long-term development and are ready to advance on their unique journey to leadership excellence.
The Exceptional Leader™ – EXCEL program is designed for today’s business leaders with integrated responsibilities of company leadership. Built on the principles of the Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders Assessment, candidates will enhance their credibility to motivate, inspire, and align others.
Over the course of the program, candidates will broaden their understanding of leadership principles, deepen their confidence to take on greater responsibility, and return to their organizations with a personal roadmap for identifying and addressing key challenges.
- Learn a process and best practices to set direction for team, projects, and the organization
- Learn communication skills to align teams and constituents for success, buy-in, and change
- Learn how to execute vision while dealing with challenges and overcoming obstacles
Participants of this program will benefit from:
- Continued engagement between program sessions through the use of 1:1 Executive Coaching
- Understanding their leadership strengths and challenges from the Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders Assessment
- Lifetime access to free bi-annual The Exceptional Leader™ reinforcement events
This program can also be brought into your organization and customized to your needs. Contact us to learn more.
Program Series Dates
Participants must attend all dates in this 4-series program.