Learn new strategies to reduce roadblocks and increase performance.
This half-day program is limited to 20 participants.
Today’s leaders must be able to clearly address issues with their peers, managers, and direct reports if they are to deliver on their goals. Through exercises, role play, and discussion we will improve your effectiveness and help you create a collaborative approach to leading others.
In this program, you will learn how to:
- Create discussion points around setting expectations, addressing issues, and rewarding performance
- Give constructive feedback while maintaining relationships
- Retain talent by setting performance expectations
- Structure communications with talking points for several types of productive conversations
- Solicit ideas and engage in active listening
Benefits to participants and organization include:
- Information on how to have productive conversations with direct reports, peers, and managers
- New strategies and skills to effectively address issues within an organization
- Reduction of obstacles and roadblocks to increase individual and organizational performance
This program is completely custom; please contact us to choose a date that works for you!