Avoid dining mistakes while presenting a polished presence in a variety of social settings.
This 4 hour program is limited to 20 participants.
Increased competition has placed more importance on establishing and developing business relationships while dining. Learn how to avoid a faux pas that distracts from the business at hand and your personal credibility.
In this program you will learn how to:
- Plan an effective business meal
- Use correct dining etiquette
- Mix and mingle with confidence in social settings
Benefits to participants and organization include:
- Elimination of dining mistakes that could rob you of your credibility
- Increasing your comfort and confidence when dining for business
- Enhancing the image of you and your company
- Building business relationships in a social setting
This program is completely custom; please contact us to choose a date that works for you!